Structured Cabling Services
Tele/Data Communications understands that structured cabling is the backbone of your communications system and without a solid infrastructure in place then your whole communications system would be degraded. To assist you with any budgetary efforts, we offer the below standard pricing structure. Please note that no one building, just as no one client, is created equal, so the following prices should be used as a general guide only. A friendly Tele/Data staff member will be happy to assist you further should your structure not meet the standardized criteria set forth below. Please call 812.853.2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
PRICE RATES EFFECTIVE AS OF 1-1-09
Basic price structure for 1) typical office environment consisting of drop ceiling, and drywall over stud construction, 2) same floor installation and 3) standard cable pull consisting of not more than 300 feet of cable, 1 wall fish and standard flush mount modular jack and faceplate where feasible.
- Category III PVC Cable, Jack and Labor - $75.00
- Category III Plenum Cable, Jack and Labor - Pricing N/A - Call for Site Survey
CATEGORY 5 ENHANCED
- Category V PVC Cable, Jack and Labor - $95.00
- Category V Plenum Cable, Jack and Labor - Pricing N/A - Call for Site Survey
- Category 6 PVC Cable, Jack and Labor - $115.00
- Category 6 Plenum Cable, Jack and Labor - Pricing N/A - Call for Site Survey
- ST Connector, Labor and Testing per fiber - $75.00
As it is much too difficult to place a standard or basic price tag on fiber optic cable, I regret that Tele/Data Communications of Indiana cannot give you a pricing for this cable. We will however be happy to give an estimate based upon individual applications.